- This site is owned and operated by Stayable Ltd, and this agreement is made between you and Stayable Ltd
- By using this site you acknowledge your acceptance of these terms. If you do not accept these terms of usage please leave the site immediately.
- Stayable Ltdreserve the right to change these terms at any point and without prior notice.
- These Terms are governed by English law, and by using this site you agree that any dispute between us regarding the site will be dealt with solely by the English Courts.
Conditions of Use
- You agree to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information in relation to any booking made through this site.
- You confirm that you are over 18 years old and must be over 18 years old to use the facilities on this site.
- The information provided on this site is regularly updated and we strive to ensure that all details and information are accurate and up to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for discrepancies or changes in the information provided and cannot guarantee its accuracy. Stayable Ltd shall not be liable to you for any losses arising from your use of this site to the maximum extent possible under English Law.
- If any part of these terms is unenforceable by law, the remainder of these terms shall be unaffected and remain in force.
- You shall not copy or adapt any information on this site except for your own personal non-commercial use.
- If you wish to contact us you can do so by any of the following means:
By email at firstname.lastname@example.org. By telephone on UK Freephone 0800 020 9552 or from overseas +44 1886 889085 or by writing to us at our registered address – The Coach House, Noak Farm, Martley, Worcestershire, WR6 6PD