The Bothy is currently our only property that accepts pets.
If you have pre-arranged to bring a pet, please ensure you adhere to our pet policy that has been created with love and respect for you and your pooch;
- Before arrival ensure all vaccinations; flea and worm treatments are up to date.
- Please do not allow your dog on the bed.
- Please always supervise your dog in the garden. Although the garden is spacious and there are no roads immediately beyond, it is not entirely enclosed and they could escape and get lost.
- Please ensure your dog is not left unattended in The Bothy unless in a dog crate. (Please speak to me if you need assistance I’d be happy to help, I may be able to assist with local dog walking services and I can provide a list of local dog friendly pubs and great places to walk! Or if I’m close by, maybe I can watch pooch for you)
- Please pick up any poos with the doggy bags provided straight away, there are silver bins on the side of the main house for disposal.
- If your four legged friend gets wet on a walk please ensure they are thoroughly dried on arrival back at The Bothy, old towels provided to make it easier and lessen the amount of ‘stuff’ you need to travel with!
- Please leave The Bothy free of any dog hair or paw marks on departure day.
For you information – We have a dog and a cat that live on site, our dog is uber friendly and the cat keeps well out of the way if there are any dogs around. If your dog has an aversion to other dogs please communicate this as quickly as possible so we both know what to expect (and so does Piggy, who is a complete wuss!! So I get chance to keep her out of the way!!)
If you have any questions, please ask I’d be happy to help! You can call email me email@example.com or call/text me on my mobile 07795 633233. If I miss you please do drop me a text and let me know you’ve called and I’ll get back to you!