Halloween Events Around Worcestershire
It’s already closing in on the beginning of October, the leaves are starting to turn beautiful hues of red, orange and yellow and we are starting to drag out the wellies, scarves and gloves. There lots of snuggling by the fire, drinking hot chocolate and of course spooky goings on to look forward to this month with Halloween Events Around Worcestershire !
So let’s have a look at some of the Halloween events around Worcestershire so you can plan ahead and make sure you’re in the area with the pick of the best to enjoy your halloween in style!
Spookiest Halloween Events Around Worcestershire
This huuuge list of the spookiest Halloween Events Around Worcestershire will frighten your socks off and have you planning your best Halloween ever !
Wednesday 25 Oct – Wednesday 1 Nov :
Halloween Activities Half term family activities including all week – The Big Draw – sketch you favourite creatures from the Natural History collection.
Saturday 28 Oct:
Halloween Mobiles – 10.30am. Make tissue paper pumpkins and pipe cleaner witches complete with broomsticks. £4.50 per child. (5-12 years). Need to book this event.
Ghosts and Gunpowder
- Date: 30th October 2018 – 4th November 2018
- Every day
- Location: The Commandery
- Cost: Holiday activities cost £3 per child. Normal admission applies: Adults £5.95 (Concessions £4.95), Children FREE, Individual annual ticket £10.95, Worcester residents annual ticket £5
Get ready for a week of intrigue and fun as we decipher puzzles and challenges to try and save The Commandery from gunpowder plotters!
- 11am and 2pm*: Decipher puzzles and challenges to save The Commandery from gunpowder plotters on our half-term trail! Suitable for ages 5+. Activities cost £3 per child towards materials. Activity session lasts 1 hour.
- 11.30am and 2.15pm* Discover spooky stories on a ghost tour through one of Worcester’s oldest buildings. Suitable for ages 11+. Tour lasts 1 hour.
*Afternoon tours and activities only on Sundays
Saturday 27th – Wednesday 31st October
Webbs, Wychbold & Webbs, West Hagley
Sessions between 10am-4pm
£5.50 per child including pumpkin and battery operated tealight
From the Forest will be at Hanbury Hall every day from the Friday 26 October – Sunday 4 November. The house will be open, free flow from 1pm with last entry to the house at 4:30pm
For an exciting, autumn themed half term, come along to Hartlebury Castle for four fun days of craft and Halloween activities.
From Tuesday 30th October to Friday 2nd November, children can have a go at our autumn craft activities, such as weaving pictures and making an autumn mobile. Or, they can try out carving an eerie looking pumpkin or follow our spooky trail around the castle.
Feel free to come dressed in your best scary costume and see if you can frighten us!
Normal admission charges apply for each day, plus only £2 per child for our Autumn activities and £2.50 for pumpkin carving.
* HALLOWEEN HOWL *
20th October – 4th November
Join us for our spooktacular Halloween Howl, we have lots of fun activities planned, including broomstick racing, slime making, spooky skittles, spider slinging, witches workshop and lots more!
If all that wasn’t enough, why not come and go wild at our Halloween Party on 28th October, 2.30-4.30pm, where there will be a disco, party games and a fancy dress competition (optional
And there’s even more Halloween Events Around Worcestershire
20th October – 4th November
FUN, FRIGHTS AND CHOCOLATE DELIGHTS
The Scream Factor show times:
29th September until 4th November 2018
Wizarding Workshop – meet Walter the Wizard, make your own wizard’s wand and help him cast an invisibility spell so he can escape! (Open 12.00pm – 8.00pm on weekends and during half term. Open 12.00pm – 5.00pm mid-week term time).
• Trick or Treat Trail – Glenda the Good Witch is trying to make a love potion to restore peace in the coven, but it’s tasting rather bitter. Help her find the missing sweets and earn a tasty treat yourself! (Pick up your trail from 12.00pm)
• NEW FOR 2018 – Ice Age: Legend of the Dire Wolf – Strange things are happening and there have been reports of howling coming from the new Ice Age exhibit! Enter if you dare! (Spooky evenings only. PG rating)
• Herring Potter and the Deathly Haddock – This Halloween-themed Sea Lion Show will be performed every day!
Sat 27 Oct – Sun 4 Nov 2018
Half Term Horrors!
Halloween fun for little horrors! Enjoy spooky craft activities as you explore spooky the eerie ruins of Witley Court this half term. Dress to scare in our daily fancy dress competition.
27th October – 4th November 2018
Head-less horseman appears every night!!
Once again, Ralph Court Gardens will be transformed into a horrific Halloween venue with hundreds of glowing pumpkins interspersed with smoke and creatures of the night will fill the gardens creating a memorable visit.